As a customer of FOREX Bank, you can use several different payment methods. Remember that for all transactions below 500 EUR, or the equivalent in another currency, you will be asked to show your Danish Health Card, for transactions from 500 EUR, or the equivalent in another currency, you will need to show a valid picture ID. For some transactions below 500 EUR, you might also be asked to show a valid picture ID.
- We accept danish cash
- We accept cash in all the currencies we trade with
Debit or credit card
The following danish cards can be used:
- Dankort, max. DKK 20.000
- VISA/Dankort, max. DKK 20.000
- MasterCard, VISA Elektron and Maestro with chip, max. DKK 50.000
- MasterCard, VISA Elektron and Maestro without chip, max. DKK 20.000
- Diners Club and Discover Card, max. DKK 50.000
The following foreign cards can be used for payment:
- MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Diners Club and Discover Card, max. DKK 10.000
- We don't charge you any fees when you pay with Danish cash or Danish and foreign cards.
- Your card issuer may regard your card payment as a cash withdrawal and might charge you a fee for this. Make sure you are aware of the terms and conditions that apply before using your card.
- We follow withdrawal limits set by Nets, and therefore the maximum amounts above mentioned apply.